AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we have decided to redesign the box due to the limited interest. I really thought that this is what people wanted in their Home Theaters? I am by no means a big company. I started Spotlight Displays on my own. I take pride in trying to give an honest price on everything I have. I really mean that. I also have a policy that if a person receives something from me and they are not happy with the item, they can send it back and receive a full refund. No questions ask.

I think one of the biggest reasons the box is not getting that much interest is because of the price? This box is not cheap to build. The lighting in it is Awesome. I thought of using Rope lighting but it just Didn't seem to illuminate the way I wanted it to. Also it gave off a yellow appearance. We are now going to make the lighting even better. The lighting is fine the way it is now but we are going to incorporate the lighting into the box. Right now their is a fixture mounted in the box. We are going to get rid of the fixture which should help with cost and will allow us to ship for free.

So the improved design will include a new lighting system, and the best addition will be a switch on the side of the box, which will almost be flush. Also the free shipping.

If anybody has input on this I would love to hear it. Maybe there is something that you would like to see different about the box, I would love to hear about it also.

Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing back from you all. Also, if you have any other ideas that you might want made from Acrylic, please let me know. I am now working with a person that owns a company that can do it all with Fabrication of Acrylic. Injection Molding also but that is extremely expensive, and I mean extremely. Take care.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.