AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some new ones, anyone have any ideas other then using a spell check for this one :D Anything in the works? Can we get white? Contest? Doug

·
Registered
437 Posts
How about a T shirt that's IRE 0?:D

--Ira

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Gosh, I was never even offered a AVS t-shirt... guess AVS doesn't really love me...

·
Registered
152 Posts
A while back, I got a nice polo shirt from SONY as a participant at Remote Central.com. Sony dished one out to any participant in the RM 1000 forum. It has the sony logo and the remote embroidered on the left breast and the remote central logo patch on the sleeve.

Nice promo for them. It gets a lot of comments when I happen to wear it to best buy or circuit city.

It'd be nice to get Silicon Image or some other one to kick in.

eric

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
HOw about a jacket with a 'bulb' projector embroidered on the back with a big red circle around it with a red diagonal line thru it? Heck, I'd even donate one to a bulb fanatic member in that 'other' forum...:)

Curt

·
Premium Member
9,326 Posts
We sold out of every shirt we ordered of the last one of my design (over 600). It becomes a nightmare to sell the shirts for we do not believe in making money on them for it a "community thing". So...We have not come up with anything new is some time for Cindy would kill us with all the shipping she would have to do. :)

·
Premium Member
9,326 Posts
Hey....Forgot....you can get the new cruise shirt. :) (If you really wanted to.)

http://www.avsforum.com/images/Cruise-Shirt.jpg

Ok...Cost...

Small = $25.00

Medium = $25.00

Large = $25.00

X-Large = $25.00

XX-Large = $27.00

XXX-Large = $29.00

Shipping and handling is $5.00 for one $6.00 for two.

PLEASE PM me the qty and sizes you would like. I will be opening up a sales area later on for processing the orders but need to get the qty on sizes I need to order the shirts in.

Note...This is my actual cost...Nothing added...These are very nice shirts and usualy reserved for the HT Cruise members to order. ;) (Oh darn! I guess not any more.)

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Curt Palme
HOw about a jacket with a 'bulb' projector embroidered on the back with a big red circle around it with a red diagonal line thru it? Heck, I'd even donate one to a bulb fanatic member in that 'other' forum...:)

Curt
I was going to put in my (bulb) two cents worth at the beginning of the thread, But I said na, I'll leave that on alone.

How about a cartoon version of a CRT made up to look like a Monster Truck, rolling over a line of bulb projectors:D . Just kidding, that would be in bad taste;) .

Chip S.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.