Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys

just had the great pleasure to listen to the CD on my system. very beautiful and moving, with powerful low frequencies moments that add tremendous power in several tracks.

highly recommended, as the movie was imho. dvd in August

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo...el_gibson1.jpg

note that this is the instrumental soundtrack of course. there is an earlier cd with scores only. I have it also but didn't listen to it yet.

this is the soundtrack cover:

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0...1.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Thanks David. I'll have a listen to this as I loved the music in the movie.

Eric

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi Eric :)

get it ! all the music heard in the movie is imho on the disc. beautiful. powerful ( I already said that :D )

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry guys, had to bump :)

this score is A M A Z I N G ! as much as we should share our views of great dvds, maybe we should also share our opinions of great soundtracks.

this one DEFINITELY belongs to the best ever !

piece of advice: listen to it on a big system, something that can also deliver great deep bass, trust me, there is a lot there and it's never boomy: it's majestuous, proud, authoritative low frequencies ! it really does not make me regret my two 18" woofies :D ( I listened to the CD in stereo + subs )

get the CD guys !!!!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Which one are we talkin about, the score or the soundtrack?

Thanks

Chris

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
David I have 2 F-1007 Pioneer 300 Compact Disc mega changer jukeboxes and 517 Soundtracks. I guess I will have to pick this one up as well.

O/T David I find while I am online there is nothing more soothing to the ears than listening to soundracks thru my Sennheiser 5 sounds from headphones. CD also has Dolby Surround Soundtracks if available.

With the ratshack 42-2108 stereo reverb married to the cable connection. I can also record the *altered* music to vhs *on-line* tapes, using the EP mode I can get 6 to 10 hours of music only without a video signal. When I get a DVD recorder I will also use this recording medium for long time storage of discs in the order I would like to listen to them instead of the way they are on CD.

There all types of recording music to your own indivual tastes, this is a presentation of 2 of them. Should a fire knock out the CD or DVD discs that you own. This would be a good way to have *backups* in fireproof safes of the music you cherish, that some may be OOP forever!

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.