AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so glad I found this forum....Been reading the posts and hope someone out there can help me. (All of you are definately UTV Wizards!!) I have version 3.7, but recently when I connect to Webtv, two new things occur that didnt happen before.

Info for my UTV

RCA DWD460RE

DTV 1.0

Client SW 3.7 (version 28218)

Boot: Version 2545

1. I use my own ISP, but I have to enter the info for my ISP each time I want to go to Webhome. This did not happen before, and is somewhat annoying that the UTV will not save my ISP information. Any help? (I have the box checked that reads (Check this box to use your own ISP).

2. Once I am on the MSN homepage, clicking on the "email" button to go to my email receives the following error, "Unable to access your hotmail account. We apologize and are working to resolve this in a future update" This did not happen before, but does now.

thanks in advance in your help!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry that I don't have an answer for you. I'm just posting that I've been having the same problem as far as using my own ISP.

It isn't much of an issue for most of the members here, as they mainly do what I do and stay with the PC for internet. For me, though, I have a disabled family member who can't sit in front of a monitor and Webtv has been a nice solution for them.

I sincerely hope someone can shed some light on this situation, and how to fix it. (I've already gotten screwed with a web service charge from microsoft for going beyond the allowed time limit--never would've happened before this last update).

Thanks,

f144

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.