AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this was important enough to deserve it's the first title I've seen with this feature.

It's actually hidden in extras pop-up menu, last selection. It even includes different selections, corosponding to the different colors on my PS3's remote:

RED: Save

Green: Delete

Blue & Yellow: Toggle Bookmarks

Enjoy!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Yeah, I came across this yesterday and thought it was very neat - first Blu Ray I've seen that supported it. It also has another feature I haven't seen yet: the ability to change menu transition/speeds.

The way the menu is designed made it hard to notice the extra features (even though it has a down-arrow) and there were a couple features I didn't notice at first glance.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Nice, I'll have to check it out.

·
Registered
18,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Curious if this works on BD players other than a PS3 because they don't have a harddrive?

·
Banned
3,573 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFi /forum/post/0

Curious if this works on BD players other than a PS3 because they don't have a harddrive?

Isn't that what "persistent storage" is for?

That will vary from player to player, I think.

E

·
Registered
3,958 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFi /forum/post/0

Thought this was important enough to deserve it's the first title I've seen with this feature.

It's actually hidden in extras pop-up menu, last selection. It even includes different selections, corosponding to the different colors on my PS3's remote:

RED: Save

Green: Delete

Blue & Yellow: Toggle Bookmarks

Enjoy!

Thanks for that, using the PS3 pad those colored buttons are on the menu (for every disk) with no indication as to what they are for. Now I know. Persistent bookmarking is a great feature! Wish every disk would implement it.

BTW. using the PS3 pad's pop menu: GREEN = SAVE and RED = DELETE.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts