AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I have changed my tv (4500 series Samsung) and I have connected it via HDMI and optical to my Denon AVR2113 receiver.

I have configured Anynet+ to turn on and off the receiver when it does the tv via remote.

BUT...

I'm experiencing a weird problem: When the tv is off, the receiver randomly turns on and off.

What can I do? I have tried to update both firmwares and reconfiguring anynet, but the problem is still there :(

Thank you!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Many have issues with CEC/HDMI Control, blame the lack of standards. Sometimes it just takes a bit of messing around but I think many have found it's not worth the hassle. You've turned on the settings for HDMI control on the receiver side as well? Any other issues aside from this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many have issues with CEC/HDMI Control, blame the lack of standards. Sometimes it just takes a bit of messing around but I think many have found it's not worth the hassle. You've turned on the settings for HDMI control on the receiver side as well? Any other issues aside from this?
Apart from this issue, the setup works like a charm...

My current confing on the Denon is:

HDMI Control: On
Standby Source: Last (other options are DVD, Blu-Ray, CBL/SAT, Game, AUX, Media Player)
Power Off Control: Video (other options are All, OFF)
Auto Standby: 30 min

1 - 5 of 5 Posts