AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running Win7 32-bit using a ATI 5450. Just recently I've noticed that my Media Center tuner (HDHomerun) stutters the audio and then throws up a video error message. This happens only in Media Center. The standalone HDHomerun preview app works fine. During my troubleshooting I notice that if I turn off exclusive mode for my audio (Realtek ATI HDMI v2.42) then it works fine. The problem with that is that PowerDVD will not work unless exclusive mode is turned on. Anybody else experiencing this? I'm not sure what broke it. I did notice that the last round of MS updates had a Media Center update included. Not sure if that is the culprit or not.

Thanks,

Brian

·
Registered
353 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak0ta11 /forum/post/18273223

I am running Win7 32-bit using a ATI 5450. Just recently I've noticed that my Media Center tuner (HDHomerun) stutters the audio and then throws up a video error message. This happens only in Media Center. The standalone HDHomerun preview app works fine. During my troubleshooting I notice that if I turn off exclusive mode for my audio (Realtek ATI HDMI v2.42) then it works fine. The problem with that is that PowerDVD will not work unless exclusive mode is turned on. Anybody else experiencing this? I'm not sure what broke it. I did notice that the last round of MS updates had a Media Center update included. Not sure if that is the culprit or not.

Thanks,

Brian

My 5770 is the same way, audio will stutter then through up a video error unless exclusive mode is turned off. I use TMT3 which works fine even with it turned off.

Sorry I couldn't offer any help, just wated to confirm that it's not just your setup.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts