AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have had the ptl300 for over 1500 hours with no problems other than dust. It has been mounted upside down on the ceiling the entire time except when bring it to my parents house where it sits upright in desk mode. I have used it in desk mode many times though....Today when I switched the mode from ceiling to desk, the screen turned blue(and yes the background color was still set to black),and when in menu screen you cannot see the highlighted section where the cursor is...so after fiddling with it for a little while and getting very annoyed because I couldnot see anycursor to tell where I was on the menu I finally got to the ceiling/desk option and swithed it back to ceiling and all colors are fine with menu and movies....when we tried to watch a movie from a dvd player with the setting on desk it looked absolutely horrible...at first I thought that one of the component cables was uplugged because the color was so off....then i went to the menu and it was then that i first realized that i could not see the highlighted part of the menu.

Any thoughts/similar experiences??

Thanksdesk

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
actually now that i thnk about it i messed withsome of the settings in the advanced settings/options mode with all the test patterns and stuff...is there a way to get there WITHOUT remote...pushing enter in options for a few seconds does nothing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.