AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turned on my Sony HD100 receiver to watch my digital channel 13 ABC in Spokane last night and was told I was not able to get a signal. I went into the signal strength section and found a ZERO signal. I called the station and they told me that everything was up and running on their side. I checked the leads in and they were fine. I switched the cable from the OTA digital in to the OTA analog in and received all of my normal stations (I don't normally have this hooked up since I watch analog thru TIVO.) I unplugged for 30 minutes and tried again and then received a 44 signal but was unable to lock. I ran a auto scan several times and couldn't get that station to pick up. (Spokane only has 1 digital station at this time)

I am getting 199 and 509 fine but no OTA!

This morning I tried again. NO SIGNAL!

Anyone had this sort of problem??? Software - Hardware?

Help!! :confused:

·
AVS Forum Special Member
11,139 Posts
Noticed someone had a similar problem with a google.com search using only Sony HD100 (first page of hits). He got a reply on the Ezboard digital television forum suggesting he tap in the channel number directly. I'd post the link but it doesn't work properly after I post it here. Appears you have a VHF rather than a UHF HDTV station, which I assume you've accounted for with antenna and connection. -- John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.