AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my PS3 a few weeks ago and noticed something in the last few days and don't know if it is normal or not. I noticed it first while playing Resistance. It looked like the color was literally flickering or changing occasionally from brown to green. It was subtle and almost not noticeable (I want to stress this). I would be playing a level and it would seem as if the screen would change ever so slightly from the brown color of most of the game to a lighter green (the other primary color in the game). At first I thought it was an HDMI cable issue. I tried another HDMI cable and the same thing occured. Well this morning I was playing and now think this is most likely normal. I believe it is the lighting in the game taking me from a different section such as a brown brick wall or area, to a lighted green area (army base). I tried it this morning by moving forwards and backwards in a particular section. It would go from brown to green and vice versa so I don't think it is a HDMI/System issue but just how the game was designed. I have tried the GT demo and I don't believe I noticed it when playing. I know I am probably being anal but I thought I would ask before my 30 day return was up and the fact that I payed $600
. Thanks in advance and please let me know if I need to explain the possible problem further.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hmm...I haven't played that game in a little while, but I don't remember having that issue. I might have to get in a little resistance tonight/tomorrow to see if I have a similar experience. Sorry I'm not much help, but I'll let you know if I run into anything.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.