AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just on my PS3 and I decided to use the internet browser (not pr0n). When suddenly the screen flashes blue with white letters of different languages scrolling. At this point I have no idea what's going on.
Then the screen flashes again switches to 480p and displays the screen you see the very first time when you're setting up your PS3. The screen makes you pick a language, time zone, etc. At this point I think my HDD went corrupt and is formatting itself or something like that. After the initial setup though my PS3 boots up with FW 2.53, all the system users, all my Store games, save data, game data, trophies, media, etc.


I have no idea what happened, but I'm glad it's over.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
652 Posts
Look at your post count.
 

· Banned
Joined
·
4,619 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion47 /forum/post/15414708


I was just on my PS3 and I decided to use the internet browser (not pr0n). When suddenly the screen flashes blue with white letters of different languages scrolling. At this point I have no idea what's going on.
Then the screen flashes again switches to 480p and displays the screen you see the very first time when you're setting up your PS3. The screen makes you pick a language, time zone, etc. At this point I think my HDD went corrupt and is formatting itself or something like that. After the initial setup though my PS3 boots up with FW 2.53, all the system users, all my Store games, save data, game data, trophies, media, etc.


I have no idea what happened, but I'm glad it's over.

Sounds like a bad trip...LSD will do that to ya
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkit /forum/post/15415655


strange bug that must of hung the machine, probably triggered because you didn't open a dirty site within 5 minutes of browsing

ha ha.


I just noticed that the name of my PS3 has changed. i.e. it used to be something like 533 now it's 181
 

· Registered
Joined
·
788 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion47 /forum/post/15416159


ha ha.


I just noticed that the name of my PS3 has changed. i.e. it used to be something like 533 now it's 181

Wait a minute... You take 533 and 181... If you add 5+1 that is 6 and then add the two threes together 3+3=6... so that makes it 666!


Strange thing, indeed!!!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,591 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funsocaltiger /forum/post/15416354


Wait a minute... You take 533 and 181... If you add 5+1 that is 6 and then add the two threes together 3+3=6... so that makes it 666!


Strange thing, indeed!!!

if you add 5+1 and then 3+3, putting them side by side only equals 66.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
652 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by so's your face /forum/post/15416757


if you add 5+1 and then 3+3, putting them side by side only equals 66.

****list
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just found out that all the songs I had downloaded from other peoples PS3s via game trading, no longer work. It give a Copyright protection error. When I click [Information] under Owner it's just blank.


This sucks! I guess I should just be grateful my PS3 still works. But it's extremely strange how all the PS3's settings and PSN settings just got reset, but data on the HDD stayed untouched.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top