AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name comes from my last name Hoelle pronounced Holly. I get lots of jokes about it during holidays and with our pastor during wedding :D
Been living in this house for almost 2 months now and after saving lowes giftcards from Christmas/Birthday I decided to start.
Theater dimensions will be ~12.5x19 to screen.
Equipment:
Epson 5025
Denon 890
PS3
HTPC

Speakers are/will be:
LCR 88 special
Surrounds Volt 10EX
Sub1 Outlaw LFM 1EX
sub2/3 Dayton1200

This is the basic layout that we will be doing.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
+1 on rotating the room and centering the screen. And do a front row of three plus a back row of four, to
get the seating off the surround speakers and walls. Then you would have the entry at the rear of the room, and could
extend the riser outside the room, at step level. and open up some of that staircase wall, to open up the hallway.

I like the name. :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really wanted to do it in reverse but my wife and dad thought this was better. That gap is just to show false wall there's a hallway behind that. Front row will have 3 seats centered I didn't spend much time looking for furniture in the 3d program was just getting a feel for the room.

I know ill enjoy the room like this too so no big deal:D.
9 days til closing then I can throw up insulation and drywall

·
Registered
50 Posts
I really wanted to do it in reverse but my wife and dad thought this was better. That gap is just to show false wall there's a hallway behind that. Front row will have 3 seats centered I didn't spend much time looking for furniture in the 3d program was just getting a feel for the room.

I know ill enjoy the room like this too so no big deal:D.
9 days til closing then I can throw up insulation and drywall
Plan looks nice, best of luck with the closing.

If you throw up insulation and drywall, do you also piss paint? :D
Bad joke, sorry

Sub'd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.