1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
I figured that I'd post a quick reply to this as a general warning!

My MX Revolution mouse and charger have failed after about two years of ownership. Yes this pisses me off since it was like $100 and to me , 2 years isn't all that.

So I swing down to Staples...no really good mice available so I pick a cheapo MS Optical wired mouse for 20$ figuring that it would get me through until I get a 'good' one.

HOLY SMOKES IS IT BAD FOR GAMING!

No, seriously, it's painful! I have never been one to tout the benefits of pointing devices but daaaaamn...when ya get a bad one, you realize it!

-Trouble

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvbfreak /forum/post/17026361

in my honest opinion, that mouse looks kind of weird. that's just me though.

I gone thru many (too many
) mouses to even rem them all. IMO Looks really has nothing to do with how well I like a mouse. Its all in the feel. My own per fave right now is the original MS Sidewinder mouse with the large hump. Just feels great for me, better then their newer Sidewinder mouse or any of the Logi mouses I have. Its all in the feel...

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
8,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker /forum/post/17032292

This def is one mouse that I will not be adding to my collection and I do have a few weird ones. I have enuf probms rem just the two on the side.

http://www.electronista.com/articles...19/razer.naga/

No kidding. I have somewhat skinny fingers, but I can see myself accidentally clicking four buttons at once with my thumb.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.