AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been anxiously waiting for news on the new HDNet channels and it's now December. Any idea on when this may happen? Or even if it will happen?

I for one am tired on cart racing and college football. Some new content would really be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Hope they have a slew of new programming ready for the next three channels because after a year of HDNet, I can say it's no longer must-see TV for me. I still enjoy having it and appreciate Cuban giving it to us gratis (for now), but lately the only time I watch it is for an NHL game. Otherwise the programming has become an endless stream of repeats.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Iam a little scared that we haven't really heard anything in the last couple of months about this.

I have faith, but I am just a little worried.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sangs
Hope they have a slew of new programming ready for the next three channels because after a year of HDNet, I can say it's no longer must-see TV for me. I still enjoy having it and appreciate Cuban giving it to us gratis (for now), but lately the only time I watch it is for an NHL game. Otherwise the programming has become an endless stream of repeats.
agreed.

except replace NHL (unless its a Coyotes game) with College basketball and football.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I love the NHL on HDNET. I also agree that they show the same show over and over again. I really dont watch HDNET that much. Really only when they have sports on. I know people dont like the way HBO dices and slices to fill our tv screens...but they do have the best programming. I find myself watching HBO the most...Harry Potter looked great!!!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
whatever do you mean? i just posted the cover of a great book.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by XFactor
(my mom said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...)
X -

If you truly love your mom, then you've done her a great disservice by bringing her into a conversation/discussion/dispute with ADebar. I'd call it a rookie mistake, but damn man, you should know better! :D

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sangs
X -

If you truly love your mom, then you've done her a great disservice by bringing her into a conversation/discussion/dispute with ADebar. I'd call it a rookie mistake, but damn man, you should know better! :D
ROLFMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
I prefer a similar book, "Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot", by one of the ex-SNL comedians whose name escapes me at the moment.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,616 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by aviators99
Dueling books from dueling idiots! Limbaugh and Al Franken!
This deserves a special notation.

:D

For those of you not keeping score, I never use icons.

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
This thread is not funny.

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
They mean it to be, but polictical BS like this is never funny and should not be allowed. It always ends badly.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.