AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems everytime I really want to watch a program, the audio/video is messed up. Doesn't really matter what channel either except INHD 1 & 2.

I have Comcast in Philly. I also have the Moto DVR box, and I am suspect that it might be causing the problems.

Tom

·
Registered
221 Posts
Was fine here OTA (HD) with a Samsung ts360.

Great show too. It kept me on the edge of my seat for an hour.

Cory

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,753 Posts
It was in HD in Detroit, with no problems.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by RichLS
Was West Wing in HD anywhere last night? It wasn't in Reston, VA thru Comcast cable on NBC4. Law & Order was in HD.
The teaser and first act were not in HD because WRC-DT forgot to "flip the switch" (AGAIN!) :mad:, but the over-the-air broadcast of the second, third and fourth acts were A-OK video- and audio-wise (as was the entire hour of Law & Order).

Did you tune in at the start of West Wing, see that it wasn't in HD, and tune out? If you did, too bad... you missed a great episode (ham-handed NBC 4 technicians notwithstanding). Law & Order was good, too.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
My only audio problems were the usual ones resulting from mumbling (mostly Toby and Josh), speaking with backs to camera and speaking faster than I can listen.

Closed captioning helps except when they speak faster than I can read.

It was, though, a great episode. Perhaps the best since Sorkin's departure. The 5.1 was good, especially the helicopters.

Also, it was a relief that Josh has apparently finally realized his feelings toward Donna, as well as hers toward him.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
No problems in Atlanta that I could hear or see.

While all series suffer from occasional lapses in particular episodes, this series is my favorite!

Only 2 weeks (11/2) until Season 3 comes out on DVD, and Season 4 is supposed to be out in spring some time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.