Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

i would like to know what is the best monitor for computer for normal use? [NOT FOR GAMES] Westinghouse LVM-37w1 or BenQ DV3750?

carlo

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BenQ DV3750 got Resolution 1920 x 1080

which one best quality for computers ?

BenQ DV3750 or Westinghouse LVM-37w1?

carlo

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi

where can I order the Westinghouse LVM-37w1 in USA and then shipping it out to australia ?

from carlo

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
The BenQ only supports up to 1280x1024 via PC.

I strongly advise getting the Westy locally. If you need to exchange it or have other service it will be a major hassle.

·
Banned
328 Posts
Hi Carlo,

Yeah, I just ran a bunch of searches to try to find it for you, but it seems no one in the U.S. will ship large electronics overseas. As I see it, you have rather few options (and none of them great):

1) Try the U.K. Some of their retailers just *might* do it.

2) Try Australian ebay (but that comes with obvious risks...)

3) I have no idea what shipping would cost on this, but maybe have a friend buy one for you in Europe or the U.S. and then ship it to you. Idunno, though... that seems like an expensive proposition, so take that suggestion with a grain of salt...

Sorry that this display turns out to be unavailable for you in the Outback; it seems like plasma is a lot more popular there. Remember, though--you have the advantage of having a P.M. who can do basic math. Look at what we're stuck with!! I'll make you a deal; you can have my Westinghouse if we can figure out a way for us to get your (or really anybody's) Prime Minister appointed to office here.

Sorry, man. Like I said, it seems like the U.K., continental Europe, or perhaps even east Asia will be your best shots. Have you considered checking retailers in Asia? It *may* be that they have more experience with international shipping and would be willing to do it. I'd advise starting with Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, and maybe Singapore. Again, shipping costs could be awfully big...

Good luck, man,

David

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.