AVS Forum banner

2741 - 2747 of 2747 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Nice to see that they got rid of the silly dual binding posts...
I agree, though it seems they can't make up their mind and keep going back and forth. The new 12.2 has dual posts. Same goes for the cabinet design, with each generation they go back and forth between curved & boxy design. Though no doubt the curved cabinet increases production costs. :unsure:

·
Registered
173 Posts
The Black 11.2's are back up on Amazon. I just ordered a pair and looking forward to them.

Reactions: Rick88

·
Registered
173 Posts
Here's a review on the 11.2's.

Great deal on them here.

Reactions: Lp85253

·
Registered
83 Posts
Here's a review on the 11.2's.

Great deal on them here.
I have had them (the 11.2's from Amazon) for a couple of weeks now (+/-). I am stunned at how good they sound. maybe the $199 is affecting my perception a bit but since we have them, our (wife and I) evening ritual is to just sit down with a cocktail or beer or wine and just listen to music. We have always played music in the background but now we just focus on listening. I have always liked to to do that in my rare spare time but for her, this is a first.

These sound so good to me ear that it makes me curious about trying further up their model line (Evo4.2, the Linton or the Elyssian). i ind it weird that I like a speaker so much it has me considering an upgrade????????

·
Registered
929 Posts
The Black 11.2's are back up on Amazon. I just ordered a pair and looking forward to them.
I just ordered the 11.cs on Amazon for $199 also. Hopefully it sounds decent with my Denton 80th's.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I just ordered the 11.cs on Amazon for $199 also. Hopefully it sounds decent with my Denton 80th's.
Once you get them I would like your opinion on how they compare to the Denton's.

2741 - 2747 of 2747 Posts