·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
Dunno about buying them.

But everybody take note the Chinese HVD players are NOT the same technology that is now being called HVD for the coming Holo discs from Optware that we are starting to hear about.

- Tom

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
You can purchase the NeuNeo HVD2085 from online vendors. I have the HVD2081 and a few HVDs but there are not enough titles yet for the format to be of any value here. I don't think there ever will many titles available in HVD. The quality is just ok with the few titles I have, nothing to get excited about anyway. From what I have read, the Shinco EVD players are very poor quality.

Chris

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Gerhard
I don't think there ever will many titles available in HVD. The quality is just ok with the few titles I have, nothing to get excited about anyway.
Considering that these players come from China, my suspicion is that the pirates will shortly remedy that lack of available titles.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am hoping to see movies in these formats since HD-DVD ain't for me.

Don't want no down-rezzz

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by telemike
I am hoping to see movies in these formats since HD-DVD ain't for me.

Don't want no down-rezzz
I would venture a guess that HD-DVD and Blu-ray will look better at 480p than any of these formats look at 720p. Once you get a display with digital inputs, either of the upcoming HD formats will almost certainly be better.

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.