Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone,

I don't see much around here about Integra Research receivers or DVD players. Is Integra quality stuff. how is their CHAD remote. Does anyone have any experience with them. they seem to be a quite company.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I have been doing some research on the INtegra research products which sound good.

You should do a serach on the forum, there should be lots of info. Also try this forum http://www.htguide.com/CFBoards/index.cfm?CFB=1 as there is a whole section on Integra called "Club Onkyo"

·
Registered
677 Posts
I have been doing some research on the Integra Research products which sound good. The company seems good and their products upgradable.

You should do a search on the forum, there should be lots of info. Also try this forum www.htguide.com/CFBoards/index.cfm?CFB=1 as there is a whole section on Integra called "Club Onkyo"

·
Registered
604 Posts
Onkyo is the parent company of Integra and Integra Research. They are different levels of the same company. The best analogy I can give is consider the Integra Research group to be comparable to the Sony ES group.

I am extremely happy with the quality of my Integra 802. We use it in the den and it is pretty easy to use, a reasonable WAF.

They recently started shipping "Net" capable receivers. Pretty awesome value in my mind.

Certainly worth checking out.

regards,

patrick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.