AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went on a search for a color calibration dvd but I found nothing..So I come here to ask what the settings are for other CT-30WX15 also take notice that this tv is about the same as it's big brother CT-34WX15..

Also to anyone interested in this set I think it is awesome, even though I still haven't messed with the colors..The output on my sammy DVD-HD850 is amazing and comcast hd is beautiful(nature shows are a real treat)...

Thanks, JDA.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Here are mine for my CT-34WX15

Picture 41

Bright 49

Color 33

Tint 36

Actually I have two of these sets and the second one set up pretty much the same with Avia as the first except for color.

Picture 42

Bright 47

Color 24

Tint 33

Just goes to show each set may be slightly different.

Hope this helps.

Peter

Peter

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, thank you very much, you are greatly appreciated.

One more favor though :rolleyes: what are the presets at? Like is it at cinema or what are the color warmth settings?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am going to piggyback on this thread too. I just bought this tv yesterday and I love it.

I am going to try those setting too, but I was wondering if you have it set at cinema, standard, or vivd?

Thanks!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have them both set to standard. Also I keep my sharpness well down although I find these sets respond well to a little sharpness. Mine are 25 on one and 30 on the other. Since sharpnesss is subjective and easily changed on the fly without compromising the other settings I had not included it earlier.

Peter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.