AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, well i am about done with my set up, are we ever done? lol. anyway a while back i had the richard gray rgpc 400 power company with very good results, i know some may think this stuff is snake oil but to me i think it works...anyway i wanted to know if anything new came out since then that might be better than the richard gray before i make a purchase... i am also looking at the monster avs2000 which is a different type of technology. i posted this question in the plasma section as well since i have both a projector and plasma in one room...any input would be appreciated...

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no answer guys? i really would like to know whats the latest greatest in this type of technology...

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I'm using the Monster Power, Power Center HT25000 clean power surge protector for my audio/video equipment.

For my computer related equipment I'm using the Monster Power, Power Center PC800HP.

Then there's the dedicated one I use just for my projector and a lamp. It's the Monster Power Home Theater Power Center HT200.

Lots of bucks invested in this stuff but I at least feel better protected and I have noticed video improvement with my PVR.

Wayne

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.