AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Just looking for a punch line. I lived in CO for 12 years. Nothing wrong with Coors, but I usually only drink micro brews now. Like a lot of hops.

To the op, just kidding. If you are looking for a great deal on tower speakers, check out the Energy owners thread. Some incredible deals on Energy RC series towers now but they won't be around for long.

·
Registered
371 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin007 /forum/post/19567576

Well this thread went off track haha

Well you didn't really give the info required so the other posters are having some fun. One guy might think Wilson Maxx3s are great a 'bang for buck' speakers but since they cost $68.5k per pair that might not be relevant to you. Is your very limited budget $500, $5000 or $50,000? If by bang you just mean loud, then Cerwin Vega/Klipsch are the go.

I personally like these for reasonable money...

JBL L890

Energy RC70

Polk RTi A9

·
Registered
707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avgass /forum/post/19569953

Well you didn't really give the info required so the other posters are having some fun. One guy might think Wilson Maxx3s are great a 'bang for buck' speakers but since they cost $68.5k per pair that might not be relevant to you. If by bang you just mean loud, then Cerwin Vega/Klipsch are the go.

I personally like these for reasonable money...

JBL L890

Energy RC70

Polk RTi A9

Wait, speakers?

I thought this thread was about tallboys.

bang-for-the-buck, you can't beat a six-pack of 16oz Budweiser cans. Often $6.99 around here (compared to $5.99 for the 12oz'ers).

Just show me a better deal on tallboys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts