AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm thinking of waiting for the new Pioneer Elite, but I'm not sure of what else is coming out in the near future. If anyone wants to be so kind as to add to this thread with potential displays and release dates, that would be great.

In the market for a 50 inch, HD set, so I'm contemplating buying now or waiting. I like the new Panny, and the Sony XS955, as well as what I have heard about the new Pioneer Elite. Any additions to my list would be appreciated.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm looking for all the 42" HD models myself that are coming and the tx-42phd8uk Panny is at top of list for me. I want a fall season price war personnally.

Hee Hee :) Tom

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am also playing the waiting game but am starting to loose will power. I like the pioneer

50 and the panasonic I spoke to one sales guy who said he would wait and another said really no significant difference, most folks won't really notice?? I was considering the samsung 50 dlp with 1080p resolution but thats not in stock yet. I like the $500 rebate on the pioneer as well!! Any additional 50" displays you would recommend?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.