AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad gave me some old speakers and one tower works the other has a blown speaker in it but the rest work, I was going to use them in my garage.

Are they anything special or are these just basic as I can't tell! They were painted red a while ago and they used to be a brown material with yellowish/black speaker cloth.

I can't find anything about the speaker based on the writing on the back and there is no stickers or names or anything on them. Rear terminals are two screws T1 and T2

Just wondering if I should fix and keep or sell/give away and just use a set of Fluance ES1's in their place as those work.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
30,559 Posts
My dad gave me some old speakers and one tower works the other has a blown speaker in it but the rest work, I was going to use them in my garage.

Are they anything special or are these just basic as I can't tell! They were painted red a while ago and they used to be a brown material with yellowish/black speaker cloth.

I can't find anything about the speaker based on the writing on the back and there is no stickers or names or anything on them. Rear terminals are two screws T1 and T2

Just wondering if I should fix and keep or sell/give away and just use a set of Fluance ES1's in their place as those work.

Thanks!
A pair of home-made subwoofers?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts

Thanks!
I'd be afraid an unmarked speaker (ohm rate), especially one with all those drivers and no crossover would fry my receiver.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts