AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious what my fellow AVS peeps are doing this new years. If you were gonna put down the controller and do something with the wife and kids? I have been playing alot of Resistance 2 so tonight i'm taking a break. We are getting rdy to go out for dinner, gotta get there before the 2 hr wait begins

Later tonight our neighbors are coming over for a few drinks and laughs hopefully....I have a bottle of 18 yr old Bourbon I've been saving for tonight, and the wife has her girlie drinks...hopefully she'll have alot them

Happy New Years.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Not sure yet, probably some drinking and celebrating with some friends as midnight approaches, but I also hope to get some Rock Band 2 or LittleBigPlanet in at some point

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I will drink a beer or two, play some warhawk, and be in bed by 11:00PM.

*Basks in own personal lameness*

I have to work tomorrow

·
Registered
370 Posts
Probably nothing. I was going to head out to a local establishment with some friends, but then half a foot of snow was/is falling right now and the roads are an absolute mess. (Seems like the town budget for winter weather this calendar year has already run out. We typically don't get the big snow storms until february and march, so this year has been an oddity).

With the combination of bad road conditions and drunk drivers on the road tonight, it's a deathwish to be outside.

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
Braving the Chicago winter and heading out for dinner with the wife, the come home and get some and then maybe see who's doing what online and have some laughs with some peeps on the PS3!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Nada.

·
Banned
4,619 Posts
Heading down the street to celebrate with the neighbors. The parents get a stupid drunk on (at least the dad do
) while the kids play ps3/wii/various games and watch the stupid drunk dads

The year, my pre-new years resolution is going to be NOT to get stupid drunk tonight
(I don't want to spend all day tomorrow recovering
)

·
Registered
3,675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thowe21 /forum/post/15426454

Enjoying the great L.A. weather with the wife and kids at Downtown Disney.

Sorry to hear about the snow.

Jerk.

J/K
...but seriously

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'm about to get online for the first time with Resistance 2 with my brother for some co-op not even sure where to start. Hopefully will be pretty fun and not to complicated to start with.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Chilling with my lil Princess at the pad, watch some movies, and chill...

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I am going to get the first post of 2009 in the Warhawk Wednesday thread. I am cool like that.

·
Banned
2,969 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbgonzomd /forum/post/15427200

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I am going to get the first post of 2009 in the Warhawk Wednesday thread. I am cool like that.

OK now you are forcing me to stay up til midnight and get the first 2009 post in a thread I care nothing about.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I'm gonna wear a party hat, and nothing else and brave the Vermont cold.

·
Banned
4,619 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phipp01 /forum/post/15427369

OK now you are forcing me to stay up til midnight and get the first 2009 post in a thread I care nothing about.

Sh!t
. Now I either have to be home by 12 or find a really good reason to use my buddies computer at 12...just so I can post before you two post whores

·
Banned
2,969 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekborg /forum/post/15427540

Sh!t
. Now I either have to be home by 12 or find a really good reason to use my buddies computer at 12...just so I can post before you two post whores

I'll give you a hint.... dont wait til midnight Nebraska time cause you will be late

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.