AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 6062 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im listening to led zeppelins The Lemon Song. the bass and guitar just is amazing

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
I just bought the Comfort Eagle CD and I'm loving all of it. Such a unique sounding band from my high school days.

Reactions: NTTD and chomdh

·
22,977 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbuudo07  /t/1470262/what-are-you-listening-to-right-now#post_23482023

I just bought the Comfort Eagle CD and I'm loving all of it. Such a unique sounding band from my high school days.
Comfort Eagle is probably my favorite song by Cake, Dude.
All their music is excellent.

·
Registered
13,637 Posts
QOTSA latest has gotten the most spins along with Darius Rucker True Believers

·
Premium Member
2,475 Posts
The ringing in my right ear. It's been there for few days now and it's driving me bonkers....

Seggers

(post 2000)

Reactions: NTTD

·
Registered
11,749 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by seggers  /t/1470262/what-are-you-listening-to-right-now#post_23513521

The ringing in my right ear. It's been there for few days now and it's driving me bonkers....

Seggers

(post 2000)

That's no good at all. Hope it quits for you.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Iron & Wine: Jezebel

·
22,977 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tack  /t/1470262/what-are-you-listening-to-right-now#post_23519289

Oingo Boingo- Ain't this the Life

Miss these guys. Good times.
I was about to say that it's sad that we'll probably never get to see "Urgh! A Music War" on disc. However, I checked first and it is out on DVD!! Came out in 2009 - finally!!!!

larry

·
Registered
11,749 Posts
I bought it the day it came out, waited for years. The DVD structure is not real good and it looks like its ported from a VHS, but its basically all there.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooperScooper  /t/1470262/what-are-you-listening-to-right-now#post_23495663

Comfort Eagle is probably my favorite song by Cake, Dude.
All their music is excellent.

"Doesn't matter if you're skinny,

Doesn't matter if you're fat.

You can dress up like a Sultan in your onion head hat."

1 - 20 of 6062 Posts