AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd have to say a quick and preliminary list would be. Oops I should have said what are your most anticipated movies of 2007

In no order.

Ratatouille

Enders Game

HP 5

Spidey/Venom 3

Children of Men

PotC 3

Indiana Jones 4

Shrek 3

Smokin Aces.

Honorable Mention Top 10

Hannibal Rising

Ghost Rider

FF 2

Live Free or Die Hard

Transformers

The Bourne Ultimatum

I am Legend

10,000 BC

Alien vs Predator II

Hostel II

· Registered
448 Posts
Indiana Jones 4 does not open till 2008 so it should not be on your list (unless you get in line in 2007 of course)

Anyway the Winner is Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix (HP-V is herpes or whatever so thats a no go acronym for a kiddie (or any) movie

· Registered
460 Posts
Several of mine are actually movies that people would like to call "movies of 2006" but they're not really, because they only played in very small release in very few cities just so the $%^& academy could consider them for awards.

Personally, I hate how people refer to movies that you can't possibly actually go see until late January or early February as being "from last year".

· Registered
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkultra /forum/post/0

Indiana Jones 4 does not open till 2008 so it should not be on your list (unless you get in line in 2007 of course)

Anyway the Winner is Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix (HP-V is herpes or whatever so thats a no go acronym for a kiddie (or any) movie

Bad news on the IJ 4. I now dub the new Harry Potter movie Harry P Simplex 10. j/k/

HPofP ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooperScooper /forum/post/0

"Enders Game" with Wolfgang Peterson directing. Interesting. I know better than to get my hopes up. I hope it's done well.

I'm a bit worried too. Wolfgang has lost a bit of his mojo lately. Hopefully he can meet with Austin Powers and get it back.

I'm going to add a couple of movies.

FF Silver Surfer
Hot Fuzz the latest Simon Pegg movie (Shaun of the Dead)

· Registered
776 Posts
You guys are crazy. The Best movie of 2007 is going to be THE SIMPSONS the movie

· Registered
1,099 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooperScooper /forum/post/0

"Enders Game" with Wolfgang Peterson directing. Interesting. I know better than to get my hopes up.
I hope it's done well.

larry

Yea, I have a bad feeling they will screw it up. I'm sure they'll make it an obnoxious kid and throw every stereotype they can in there too.

· Registered
776 Posts
Is Ender's Game definitely being made? I notice that IMDB has very little info on this title -- no actors, nothing.

[Edit] According to Wikipedia:

Quote:
As of December 28, 2006, a movie of Ender's Game has been catagorized as "in production". The movie will be directed by Wolfgang Petersen, set to be released some time in 2008.

[Edit 2] After a little Googling, it seems obvious to me that this movie is in "development hell" and I wouldn't hold my breath for it to come out anytime soon.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.