DVD/CD combo. I think only the DVD is 5.1

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
R.E.M. - Monster Blu-Ray

·
Wireless member
27,111 Posts
I am looking at selling some SACD/DVD-Audio titles and am wondering what shipping method - besides well-packaged! - people use? I initially thought USPS Media Mail, but discovered items can't be insured. Next up is Priority Mail DVD Boxes. Thoughts anyone?

If this isn't appropriate for the thread, pls PM me.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Matthew Sweet - Girlfriend SACD (pre-order for 10/16 release)
Some other good titles that are available or for pre-order on SACD
The Cranberries - Stars The Best Of 1992-2002 (pre-order for 9/18 release) The Cranberries Stars - The Best Of 1992-2002 Numbered Limited Edition Hybrid Stereo Japanese Import SACD
Lionel Richie - Truly The Love Songs (available) Lionel Richie Truly: The Love Songs Numbered Limited Edition Hybrid Stereo Japanese Import SACD
The Culture Club - Greatest Hits (available) Culture Club Greatest Hits Numbered Limited Edition Hybrid Stereo Japanese Import SACD
The Human League - Don't You Want Me (available) The Human League Don't You Want Me: The Collection Numbered Limited Edition Hybrid Stereo Japanese Import SACD

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Some other good titles that are available or for pre-order on SACD
The Cranberries - Stars The Best Of 1992-2002 (pre-order for 9/18 release) The Cranberries Stars - The Best Of 1992-2002 Numbered Limited Edition Hybrid Stereo Japanese Import SACD
Lionel Richie - Truly The Love Songs (available) Lionel Richie Truly: The Love Songs Numbered Limited Edition Hybrid Stereo Japanese Import SACD
The Culture Club - Greatest Hits (available) Culture Club Greatest Hits Numbered Limited Edition Hybrid Stereo Japanese Import SACD
The Human League - Don't You Want Me (available) The Human League Don't You Want Me: The Collection Numbered Limited Edition Hybrid Stereo Japanese Import SACD
Do any of these have 5.1 sound?

Reactions: Madmax67

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
It would seem... no.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Just ordered MetallicA S&M2 Blu Ray....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Acura
DVD-Audio Demonstration Disc

Thanks @ti-triodes !

Reactions: ti-triodes

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I have the "Acura ELS Surround Premium Audio System Demonstration Disc" and this reminds me that I haven't played it in a while. Our MDX is now over 10 years old and we are about to trade it in. Will miss the sound system though, DVD-Audio discs sound great. Another nice feature is that when you play any CD it automatically records it to the hard disc. I have over 100 CD's recorded so there's never any shortage of good music to listen to. :)

Reactions: RagtopFE

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #14,835
Reactions: weekendtoy

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Booka Shade - Dear Future Self
Atmos BluRay

As expected, a very immersive mix on this ‘club’ style music. Good playing and great guest singers.
I enjoy the tracks, and many will join my Atmos Demo playlist, as it is pretty mind blowing how aggressive they are with the objects.

14821 - 14840 of 14843 Posts