AVS Forum banner

14901 - 14920 of 14925 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,003 Posts
I looked and the only places that have it are Elusive Disc and Acoustic Sounds. I choose Elusive Disc as their shipping was less expensive.
I was going to get the digital DSD from NativeDSD because I thought there was not going to be a physical disc! I am glad I didn't get around to buying the download.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
View attachment 3111443

1 standard CD and 1 Pure Audio Blu-ray disc:

2.0 PCM 24Bit / 96kHz
5.1 DTS-HD MA 24Bit / 48kHz
11.1 (7.1+4) Auro-3D 24Bit / 48kHz
Dolby Atmos
Going to have to look in to this. Sounds very interesting (no pun intended) and just maybe my type of music. I see it’s on Tidal, but I’ll have to see if my ATV 4K will actually play the Atmos version. If not at least I’ll get to hear it to see if it’s something I do want to buy. Thanks for posting.👍🏾

Reactions: Tom C

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I got lucky and found this, new, for $7.49. I'm a third of the way through and it sounds pretty good.
Is it the lossless DVD-Audio or lossy DualDisc version?

·
Premium Member
This spot for sale or rent.
5,538 Posts
I got lucky and found this, new, for $7.49. I'm a third of the way through and it sounds pretty good.

View attachment 3114485
It's stuff like this I would have only found out through this thread. I don't remember which one I like in what order, but the first one I got was superb, and the other titles were good as well. I've always kind of liked Big Band, but never have really explored the genre.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
View attachment 3111443

1 standard CD and 1 Pure Audio Blu-ray disc:

2.0 PCM 24Bit / 96kHz
5.1 DTS-HD MA 24Bit / 48kHz
11.1 (7.1+4) Auro-3D 24Bit / 48kHz
Dolby Atmos
Received my copy today. I listened to it on Tidal (not in Atmos) and liked it before I ordered it. Now that I have my hard copy in Atmos, it’s on a whole new level. Sounds amazing. Thanks Tom C for posting about this artist. Really great music and again sounds amazing in Atmos. 👍🏾

·
Registered
705 Posts
Received my copy today. I liste to it on Tidal (not in Atmos) and liked it. Now that I have my hard copy in Atmos, it’s on a whole new level. Sounds amazing. Thanks Tom C for posting about this artist. Really great music and again sounds amazing in Atmos. 👍🏾
You're welcome. I'm only able to listen to it in 5.1, but soon I should be able to hear it in Atmos. I ordered four SVS Prime Elevations. They should be here Friday as well as the AudioSource AMP100VS stereo power amp. I received wires, banana plugs and audio cables yesterday.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
It's stuff like this I would have only found out through this thread. I don't remember which one I like in what order, but the first one I got was superb, and the other titles were good as well. I've always kind of liked Big Band, but never have really explored the genre.

You should check this out. Not Hi-Res, but sounds great and is a really great big band. When it was released it was often used as a demo. You should be able to stream it or hear it on YouTube. You can also check out the video release on YouTube. Very impressive and highly recommended.

Reactions: drh3b

·
Premium Member
This spot for sale or rent.
5,538 Posts
View attachment 3114680
You should check this out. Not Hi-Res, but sounds great and is a really great big band. When it was released it was often used as a demo. You should be able to stream it or hear it on YouTube. You can also check out the video release on YouTube. Very impressive and highly recommended.
Able to get it cheap on Amazon, so it will be on the Sunday list. Thanks.:)

Reactions: pappaduke

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Able to get it cheap on Amazon, so it will be on the Sunday list. Thanks.:)
No problem. I’m sure you will enjoy it.

Reactions: drh3b
14901 - 14920 of 14925 Posts