AVS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is berkline the way to go?i have a authorized dealer right down the road from me and the berkline are pretty nice, but i would like to get away with something cheaper. i saw a set at value city but i dont know how they will hold up, i have heard negative things about the quality of their furniture. i want to spend around 1500 for a row of 4, but im willing to dish out more if the quality is a lot better. any help is appreciated
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
573 Posts
Value city furniture is very cheaply made. Not horrible but I would not buy ht seats there. www.hometheatersupplies.net and look at the coaster pavilions. They get rave reviews and you should be able to get all 4 shipped to your house for less than $1,500. They are a very popular company on this board.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspsc123 /forum/post/18275657


is berkline the way to go?i have a authorized dealer right down the road from me and the berkline are pretty nice, but i would like to get away with something cheaper. i saw a set at value city but i dont know how they will hold up, i have heard negative things about the quality of their furniture. i want to spend around 1500 for a row of 4, but im willing to dish out more if the quality is a lot better. any help is appreciated

Berkline has great products. The Berkline 13175 is a very nice model, but a row 4 would run you about $500 more than the $1500 you wanted to spend. Overall the home theater seats are still within the same price as a nice leather sofa, and are much more comfortable (in my opinion)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
I just purchased 2 rows (3-seater and 4-seater) of the Coaster Pavillions in red leather and am very happy with them. I purchased them through an eBay dealer and with Bing cash back it was close to $2k shipped. I think the Pavillions are one of the better bang for your buck HT seating options out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by unseen79 /forum/post/18281026


Which seller did you go through? I can't find any coaster pavillions in my ebay search?

Just sent you a PM with the eBay dealer I purchased from.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remax /forum/post/18284974


Can you pm me the seller as well?

Just PM'ed you as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer 100 /forum/post/18288008


Please PM me also

Hope I don't get in trouble with all the PM'ing of this particular eBay dealer but I just PM'ed you with the info.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
687 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tat2boy /forum/post/18288074


Hope I don't get in trouble with all the PM'ing of this particular eBay dealer but I just PM'ed you with the info.

Bud ..can you please PM me the Coaster Home Theater Seat Dealer from Ebay..


I am also from Pearland TX
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathyakamaraj /forum/post/20064046


Bud ..can you please PM me the Coaster Home Theater Seat Dealer from Ebay..


I am also from Pearland TX

Can you P.M. me also. I am in Houston.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
278 Posts
San Antoino TX here, and am looking at other alternatives. Please PM the dealer to me as well. Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Does anyone have any input on whether to purchase Berkline 13174 trilogy or Palliser Pacifco's? I heard one's a little wider and one's a liitle taller.I'm looking at a set of 4 curved for my media room. I'm concerned about both comfort and look as well. I would like to purchase brown one's but a little concerned about the color without seeing them in person. I'm leaning towards leather instead of the bonded leather. Also, if anyone has a home pic of the brown ones it would be much appreciated along with any advice. Thanks in advance!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Check out Palliser--free shipping (on 2 or more pieces i think) and white glove delivery. They might be a little pricier, but their quality control is better.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top