AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked the same question at DBSTalk a few months ago. The Majority over there are Dish subs, so what service do you have?

Steve

·
Registered
248 Posts
I am a DirecTV subsciber. I went from regular AT&T analog cable, which was horrible. I have been very happy with DirecTV for the most part, and I am thrilled with my UltimateTV service (I know that will rankle the Tivo owners). I have three receivers (one RCA standard receiver, a Mitsubishi high-end receiver, and a RCA UltimateTV receiver). It has been worth every cent to convert form cable to DirecTV.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I attempted to make this a poll, but it didnt work for some reason. I was going to delete but since its getting responces I'll leave it.

BTW- Dish Net foir me, too.

Steve

·
Registered
176 Posts
DirecTV, originally I was a Primestar customer, for those that don't know Primestar was acquired by DirecTV and has since been phased out. Haven't seen a convincing argument to switch to DISH but I'm open minded about it.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
DirecTV

I LOVE sports. I have NFL Sunday Ticket and love it. Its the only sports season package I have ever bought. So, I have never even considered Dish.

PS- I should have HDNet by November!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
NYYankeesFan,

How do you have your 4 Satellite system set up for Dish? I thought the software only allows for 3 tops.

·
Registered
2 Posts
NYYankeesFan,

How do you have your 4 Satellite system set up for Dish? I thought the software only allows for 3 tops.

I really dont use the 148 satellite since everything is already on 61.5 and have 110,119&61.5 hooked up to my sw64. If I ever do need 148 I just unhook the receiver`s in line at the switch and connect it directly to 148 and run a check switch test to get programming from 148 ( which is almost never ). So in short, it`s just another beautiful asthetic piece of art on my roof. :D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Dish. I didn't care about NFL package which is

exclusive to D*, so I compared everything else

and Dish seemed to offer the best deal when I

signed up (self-installed, got rebate from online

online dealer). OTOH, I might switch when my

contract runs out if it would save money.

·
Registered
67 Posts
DirecTV

But shouldn't we be using the Poll feature of the new forum design to conduct this survey?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by timf
DirecTV

But shouldn't we be using the Poll feature of the new forum

design to conduct this survey?
I intended to use the poll feature but for some reason it didnt work, I didnt realize that a member could delete their own posts, before I had a chance to delete this thread, there were a few replys so I decided to let it go.

Steve

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.