AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I've always found help here, I thought I would find out what you have paid for plaster work. Sorry, this isn't for the theater, but I am having about 50 sq ft of plaster repair work done in our bathroom I am remodeling.

Repair work consists of a few mesh patches and will be 2 or 3 coats with brushed texture.

Estimate I got was $275. What do you think??

·
RETIRED theater builder
36,118 Posts
Getting any building trade to come to a house for any repair is probably $200 just to pull in the driveway.

Pay it and move on. If you have the time I would watch them and next time maybe you can do it yourself.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got them to do it for $250 out the door.... so they are coming tomorrow morning... this only the 2nd time I've paid for work done on the house! The other was to install the granite counters in the kitchen.

Anyway the $250 is well worth it considering they can do it in 3 hours, it would take me forever since I would have to learn a new trade!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.