AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Man, between the "What did you watch this weekend" thread, the "What are you showing this weekend" thread and now the "What did you show this weekend" thread, the bases are pretty much covered lol.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I have a Mitsubishi HC1600 projecting onto a homemade ~94" screen made of wilsonart gray laminate, glued to a piece of mdf board.

whats that you say? you wish there was a thread about me building it? well here you go -

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1071006

The front L/C/R speakers as well as the sub have all been upgraded since those original pictures though.

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
DANG, BUSTED!

OK, back on track (for as long as I can hold out anyway)

I've got a couple of year old SHARP Notevision (forget model #...XR-s1, maybe?). It's business class that is pretty bright. 4:3, but hat doesn't bother me...I watch letterboxed. Fairly short throw. I really like it.

My deck screen is black out cloth (BO cloth), roughly 4x8 feet. It's not an exact ratio, but it only took about an hour to make the frame and another hour to help the wife sew velcro onto it.

Takes me about 5 minutes to hang the screen and put the projector out. I use a cheap RCA HTiB I got at Target and mounted some outdoor speakers I got from BB. I use a short, plastic cabniet designed for garden tools that I sotore a everything but the projector, so complete set up and takedwon is less than 10 minutes each.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
man, 3:10, i thought I recalled a thread about that recently.....

(at some point I will have to watch it I guess so I know what im talking about. tho, really i talk about all sorts of stuff i know nothing about)

·
Registered
554 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by antwon412 /forum/post/17140033

Anybody get a chance to watch 3:10 to Yuma this weekend?

I'll check the other thread to see if anyone had planned to

I have 3:10 to Yuma on my Netflix queue. Not sure where in the lineup. Is it any good? Anyone seen it?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.