AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a Denon 4520CI avr and I ordered a Chane A2rx-c and a pair of A5rx-c's which the avr will power. I have two powersound v1500 subs being shipped to me. I wont have surround speakers for a little while but I plan on getting another pair of A5rx-c's for surrounds. I will be buying the outlaw model 5000 5 channel amplifier later this year to power all my speakers. My room is sealed and is roughly 1800 cubic feet. Im curios what everyones thought are on my audio system. This is my first ht system so I dont know all that much. I did as much research as possible before buying anything soI hope I made good choices. Also if you can think of something else that would make it better im open to suggestions.

·
Registered
21,037 Posts
I own a Denon 4520CI avr and I ordered a Chane A2rx-c and a pair of A5rx-c's which the avr will power. I have two powersound v1500 subs being shipped to me. I wont have surround speakers for a little while but I plan on getting another pair of A5rx-c's for surrounds. I will be buying the outlaw model 5000 5 channel amplifier later this year to power all my speakers. My room is sealed and is roughly 1800 cubic feet. Im curios what everyones thought are on my audio system. This is my first ht system so I dont know all that much. I did as much research as possible before buying anything soI hope I made good choices. Also if you can think of something else that would make it better im open to suggestions.
I have a Denon 4520, a 2 channel Emotiva amp, an 11 channel set up, and 2 SVS cylinder subs. Best sound I've ever had in my theater. I'm nor familiar with Chane speakers, but a quick search turned up excellent reviews. I think you will have a great system !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I received the a2rx-c a few days ago. I was shocked when I first listened to it because I've never heard a speaker of this quality. Every day it seems to sound better and better. Now I can't wait to get my hands on the a5rx-c's. A spectacular product at a spectacular price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts