AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone help me out here? I am confused.

I have 44 hours available on the standard setting on my 4080, yet when I try to accept/download a show that has been sent to me, I get the following message...

"Download failed: Not enough disk space available to download show. Delete some NON-guaranteed shows from the Replay Guide and try again."

First of all, with 44 hours available, why do I get this message?

Secondly, even if I didn't have enough space, why doesn't it just remove some of my non-guaranteed shows. Isn't that what Replaytv used to do?

At first I thought it meant to delete "Guarenteed" shows. That makes more sense to me.

What am I missing. I'm no newbie, but I sure feel like one right now.

Cheers big ears,

~Replayer

·
Registered
55 Posts
Did this start after a software upgrade? I have the same problem with my 4080, it was working fine until it dloaded and installed new software then it started pulling the same crap.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I got that message once a long time ago. I thought it had something to do with the non-guaranteed shows only deleting after 24 hours. I deleted them all and have never gotten it again.

Although I can't find the reference as to why I thought non guaranteed shows stay for 24 hours. I do know from experience that they certainly seem to.

·
Registered
95 Posts
The non gauranteed shows are taking up the space that would be needed for downloading a show. I have gotten this error twice and I like it. I get to choose what shows to delete to make room for the download. I would not want it changed to automatically decide for me what to delete.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.