AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the creator/producer of the new HOTLINES series and would love to hear what you all think - what activities do you like/not like? Which girls do you like/not like?

I also created/produced the ESPN series Fish On (I think someone in here noted some similarities).

The series is soon to debut on a non-HD network and the girls will be appearing in Maxim, FHM, Howard Stern and more. I may tell some of them to drop in here and say hello.

Thank you in advance for your valuable opinions.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I love the show! :D

I like the fishing and diving activities. These are both things that I enjoy doing and I like seeing the different locations that you guys visit. Some of which I've been to and others I would like to visit someday.

As far as the girls, my favorite is Ivana. Hands down she is the best of the bunch.

Keep up the good work and welcome to AVS.

Jim

·
Registered
19 Posts
I only have watched about 1/2 of one ep so I don't feel like I can comment on the content yet.

But the fact that you are asking for opinions impresses me a lot I wish more networks did it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Great show and great HD production.

Don't change anything as all the girls are awesome, especially Ivana's cute dimple.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Well heres one hint. Save the money you spend sending them to all the various locations (buy more beer or something) and just put them in bikini's while standing in front of a freshly painted wall, watching it dry. I'm sure the show would get just as high praise around here either way. ;)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Quote:
Well heres one hint. Save the money you spend sending them to all the various locations (buy more beer or something) and just put them in bikini's while standing in front of a freshly painted wall, watching it dry. I'm sure the show would get just as high praise around here either way.
I must say your comments are what make this site great! hehe :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
The scenery and activities give us husbands an excuse to watch without the wives rolling their eyes being annoyed. :)

·
Registered
520 Posts
Great show. Maybe you could make it 1 hour instead of 30min. All the girls are beautiful. As for activities for ladies, how about golf. Anything to keep them in short shorts.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by TAR61704
I like the show a lot. The small blonde is my favorite!

Ditto....

The smaller blonde is serious eye candy.

The tall blond is not quite so HD-friendly...

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Pretty interesting so far. I'll keep watching.

Gotta love decending down a cold waterfall ;)

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
Stick to the basics.

Keep it fun

Keep it simple

Keep the girls pretty, but not bimbos

Fun activities that are interesting to watch

·
Registered
226 Posts
Deirdre could out-fish Rowland Martin or Bill Dance any day! She looks great too.

Hotlines has made all other fishing shows obsolete.

·
Registered
551 Posts
The girls are great, but the pop up video stuff needs to go. The big bubbles in the middle of the screen with unimportant facts are annoying!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Well done, all I can request is more episodes. I also liked the idea of them being 1-hour long.

All the girls are hot, I agree with most who say Ivana is the hottest. It would be nice to have more guests to keep it interesting.

Keep up the good work, and let me know if you need any help traveling to exotic locations with beautiful women. ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
The girls are cool, but the shots of all the awsome locatoins in the Caribbean are really top notch!! A show in Key West would be very cool as well!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I do agree that Ivana is the hottest one of them all. The beautiful locations and girls make this one of my favorite shows in HD. The scenery is great! I would suggest more land adventures than sword fishing and scuba. Maybe some mountain biking, running, motorcross?

Ed

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
I like...

The show doesn't take itself too serious.

How the girls give narration.

The exotic locations.

Watching them experience places I will never go.

Watching them do things I would never do (pet an alligator, etc.).

I don't like...

Fishing just for the sake of fishing.

Overall I suggest spending a little longer time per adventure.

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
Lots of happy people and pretty smiles, make me smile.

I give it FIVE STARS

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.