Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that I am going to get a pair.

Where can I find these for a decent price?

Also I currently have Sony for my Rear surrounds and for my center channel. Will that be a problem? I also have a 10 inch JBL sub.

Will it sound weird. Will the fronts dominate the rest of the speakers? I will upgrade in the future. But not in the next 4-5 months.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didnt know if Ebay had them for cheaper or not.

So what are the opinions of these? Will I have problem with surround?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by kevinjoho
I didnt know if Ebay had them for cheaper or not.
I can't see how -- the speakers were only released to the public this summer, and in small quantities. They are still backordered - I got my Rocket system yesterday, after being on a waiting list for about 2 months.

They are in very hot demand. The first review just came out about a week ago, at www.audiorevolution.com and print ones have not appeared yet. The company who makes Rockets are holding back on too many reviews until they can ramp up production to meet demand!

However, they have a very good return policy - 100% refund in 30 days, so you're only out shipping costs.

In addition, there is a website called AudioEnvy where you can go and find Rocket owners (and other brands) in your area who are willing to let people come over and listen to their speakers. I highly recommend it!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by kevinjoho
What do you think of the Axiom M60ti?
I've not really heard all that many speakers; these Rockets are my first foray into higher-end stuff than you normally get at Best Buy or Good Guys... so, I can safely say the Rockets are better than my Boston Acoustics bookshelfs, Infinity towers, Cerwin-Vega bookshelfs, and Radio Shack :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.