AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a new Denon that has the amp section similar to my 5803, with some trickle down proccesing technology of the 5805, with at least 4 HDMI inputs for switching and scaling powered by the awesome Realta T2 HQV chip by Teranex. And please Mr. Denon,build it so i never never ever have to call or e mail your customer service. And Mr. Yamaha where is your Z9 replacement ? And Mr Onkyo/Integra where the hell is your new cards for the NR1000/10.5 promised a Receivers' generation ago ?. What do you Want ?

· Registered
511 Posts
- Reliable, bug-free kick-ass auto-calibration

- Channel level and listening mode (pure, stereo, matrix ...) memories for each assigned input (Video1, Video2, DVD, CD ...). After initial setups, I should only need to switch to the input for a particular use (movies, music 2 ch, music 5 ch ...) and the receiver should bring up the settings for that input automatically.

- Quick and direct way to increase or decrease subwoofer level, very convenient for music listening.

· Registered
157 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeldef /forum/post/0

I want a new Denon that has the amp section similar to my 5803, with some trickle down proccesing technology of the 5805, with at least 4 HDMI inputs for switching and scaling powered by the awesome Realta T2 HQV chip by Teranex. And please Mr. Denon,build it so i never never ever have to call or e mail your customer service. And Mr. Yamaha where is your Z9 replacement ? And Mr Onkyo/Integra where the hell is your new cards for the NR1000/10.5 promised a Receivers' generation ago ?. What do you Want ?

Well Denon introduced new separate model in CES2007. It should meet all of your requirement expect for the price tag ..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.