AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for good quality DVI cable for HS10( i don't care about price ) . I will need around 10-15 feet.... Also what DVI version is good for HS10, DVI-D or regular .. Don't know too much about those cables, so any info will be appreciated .

thx

·
Registered
777 Posts
letmein,

I jujst ordered a Lindy cable from Lindy USA (special order only)and from the spec's it look like it should work great. I should get it this weekend and I will test. I also expect to get my HS10 by this weekend as well so I can give you first hand results from: radeon 9000 dvi-d --> Lindy 7.5 meter cable --> HS10 dvi-d 1366x768 pixel perfect.

Cable link: http://www.lindy.com/english/produkt...256C45004AD636

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok thanks can't wait ..... I was reading all those threads where people had some problems getting DVI to work properly with HS10, but there were few successes .. For a second I was affraid I made a BAD decision going with HTPC->HS10 .........

by the way how much is this cable in $ ???

thx

·
Registered
761 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by letMeIn
ok thanks can't wait ..... I was reading all those threads where people had some problems getting DVI to work properly with HS10, but there were few successes .. For a second I was affraid I made a BAD decision going with HTPC->HS10 .........by the way how much is this cable in $ ???thx
The cable works FINE,... but I didn't say I got it to Sync properly,... that is still a work in progress :D It's price was less than 40GBP... you will have to do the math (and don't forget the shipping costs).

·
Registered
777 Posts
I talked to Jeff at Lindy US. The cost was $45, the shipping is a different story. I would check with Jeff but it will most likely be $40-50 because they are coming from the UK. From what I have read this is the best low cost cable you can get. Ii would post the phone number here but this thread might get locked or even worse pulled. But if you go the the Lindy web site and look around I am sure you will find it!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Coughlin
letmein,

I jujst ordered a Lindy cable from Lindy USA (special order only)and from the spec's it look like it should work great. I should get it this weekend and I will test. I also expect to get my HS10 by this weekend as well so I can give you first hand results from: radeon 9000 dvi-d --> Lindy 7.5 meter cable --> HS10 dvi-d 1366x768 pixel perfect.

Cable link: http://www.lindy.com/english/produkt...256C45004AD636
I ordered a cable from Jeff at Lindy as well, a 30ft. I am still waiting for it.

We better watch ourselves, posting links and talking about where to purchase this. The way the moderators in this forum have been behaving, we could get in trouble for this.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Of note (to some) I also bought an ADC to DVI adaptor from them so that the silly Apple proprietary DVI plug end fits,... it too works very well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.