AVS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have played COD 4, GOW, Assassin's Creed, GTAIV and Fable 2. I bought Oblivion yesterday,but so far I am not liking it,

I don't know what I should buy when I return Oblivion.I didn't like how I could not save the game on oblivion and its too much for me.

I really like GTA IV, different ,missions and all. and loved COD4 as well. So what do you guys suggest I should get next, I have to exchange it today.

·
Registered
161 Posts
[email protected] is ok, but not near as good as COD4. If you want to try something totally different, try and download the demo for Battlestations Pacific. Its a mix of strategy and action. I got sucked into it somehow and I normally hate games like that.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Some 'older' games are still excellent. Orange box is an outstanding deal, especially at todays prices for example. Everyones tastes are different, but you could start at metacritic and pick a game from the top 20. Oblivion is probably #1-2, and most people usually like the game. Perhaps telling us why you did not like oblivion (the game saves should not be a problem, as you can have 100's of saves if you wish). There is a huge Wiki with tons of information ( http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Oblivion ). After going through the Wiki, I enjoyed teh gam even more as I had a little more direction on how to build a character, and solve some difficult issues (like what to do if you become a vampire, etc). If you want to try something else, games like Halo Wars is a well done RTS for a console. Try the demo's before buying the game. Marvel Ultimate Alliance is also a great game, and part 2 is comming out soon.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
recently picked up trials hd and splosion man... having a blast with both.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
i just read the entire post.

screw that, keep oblivion.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Yeah, I don't understand the comment about not being able to save the game while playing Oblivion... Excuse me, but isn't it a "save anywhere" game? Perhaps you have to make it out of the initial sewer system first, but that's really not that big a deal to do in one sitting.

·
Registered
9,280 Posts
yea, the sewer takes all of 5 minutes, and is sort of a tutorial of sorts. easily the worst part of the game.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am out of the sewer and now trying to get the Heir of the king, I go through the gate of Oblivion and get killed and it starts again from where I meet the priest and its really annoying that I have to do it allover. That;s really annoying to me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts