AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what happened to the 20% discount that some were getting from DELL instead of the mistake price. Is that still available somehow? If not, who has this projector the cheapest? I want to be able to return it if it has dead pixels since it seems that the vast majority of LT150 owners do not have dead pixels. How has NEC been about dead pixels under warranty?

------------------

----------

My system - Please don't laugh!

Kenwood KR-V990D Receiver

Toshiba SD-2107 DVD Player

Pioneer CLD-D606 Laserdisc Player

Sony SLV-778HF HiFi VCR

Sony 35" Trinitron TV

Acoustic Research TSW-510 Main speakers

Infinity Center speaker

Boston Acoustics Rear in-wall speakers

Denon 8" subwoofer

Sharp QA-1650 VGA projection panel

3M 9550 4000 lumen overhead projector

Dalite 100" model B matte white

(And yes, the picture is very watchable for $500)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
The 20% off expired on July 31. I think it will happen again-it is the 2nd time they have had 20% off in the past 4 months.

Len

·
Registered
188 Posts
I had a LT150 with a dead pixel that came from Dell during the 'big sale'. Dell has a 30 day defect replacement policy. I called my rep, and I had a new LT150 in 2 days with a return shipping airbill. All I had to do is box up the original unit and stick the tag on the box. That was it. I was very happy. Kudos to Dell, and ALL the Dell people I've dealt with have been quite helpful.

- Dieter

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Len,

Where do I keep my eye on for the 20% off discount other Dell specials?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info. I will keep my eye out for the discount. Like the other forum member asked? Where do we look? On the home page?

My signature, sorry, I am from computer boards, this is common there. I'll not use it unless it is needed for the post. I guess it's too long and takes up too much space.

Shahram

·
Registered
154 Posts
The 20% discount is at the end of each qtr so that they can make their sales numbers. It will happen again the last week of October if it happens.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.