AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason, my Showstopper lost all guide data last night - I think because Time Warner Houston has changed their program guide lineup on the replay service. When I hit guide I don't get channel listings - instead a message saying i have to change my dialing and input settings at main menu, and when I do that, it says my service provider has changed so I have to set it up again. Problem is, this forces me to re-set up my cable box brand and everything. I have the General Instrument DCT-2000 (or2200?) and it only works with the IR blaster if you use those special tweaks that are in the FAQ. So I try to go to the FAQ and the site is down for maintenance! Aaaargghh! My replay is useless without that info (and my wife will not understand and will be pissed at this damn technology!). Does anyone have the instructions for that setup? Can you post or e-mail them to me? Please help!

:mad:

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
You can find a link to the old FAQ here if you want to look there.

If you just need to get to the "IR fine tuning" screen, try pressing the "Replay Zones" button, while you have it on the setup screen where you test the blaster code for the cable box.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.