AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A week or so ago there was a big buzz around hear anticipating the immediate release of this projector. If I recall correctly, one was even "in the mail" to someone. Does anyone know what happened? It seems to have fallen off the face of the earth, well, at least this forum... http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

Robert

· Registered
372 Posts
Tom B & Robert S

Yep, we're still waiting. I put a call in today to the Sanyo rep to find out whats up with the delay. If I can find out I will let you know. FYI, the few "pre-production" units out there [ticklers] were apparantly not ready for prime time. I am waiting on the "full" production units.

Thump

· Registered
2,767 Posts
I am also in the process of researching this projector. I spoke to someone today who I would consider to be a "well informed source," and he indicated that he recently spoke to a Sanyo rep, who stated something to the effect that Sanyo was in the process of getting approval from some governmental agency (perhaps the CPSC?) to release the projector to the consumer market. I believe Sanyo rep indicated that it would be "a few more weeks." You know how that goes.

· Registered
12 Posts
Hello you all!

I'm going to buy an Eiki LC-VC1 and would realy like to know if the lamp life is only 1000h, because Sanyo tells that for their model it's 1500h for the same lamp?

So if anyone owns LC-VC1 and has changed the lamp, please tell us!

Also compared to Eiki LC-VM1 how is the contrast and the level of black?

Yesir

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.