NDA strikes?

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Which way did it go ? :eek:

·
Registered
615 Posts
I think Bush's next step in the war on terror should be to liberate us from lawyers. :)

I'd actually vote for him if he did that. :)

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
'New Software WILLS and WONTS'

Must have been for real. From someone in the know ;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
I read it and then later noticed it had gained another page so I clicked on the second page, and up came the logon window. I thought that was strange and logged on, but instead of being directed to the page it told me I either was not allowed to read what I was trying to read or the administrator had yanked my privelages. So then I clicked the link for the forum and the thread had disappeared altogeter. They caught it a little too late I think, like I said it was up to two pages.

·
Registered
742 Posts
What, you didn't get it ? My 5040 updated on the 1st April and I have a status bar and every other promised fixed. Maybe it was just you that didn't get it :p

·
Registered
439 Posts
So, is it against the rules to advertise that I still have it in my cache? :D

I hadn't given Tareah's post much credibility either because I (like many of you) had checked out her (assuming too from the sig) other 8 posts (its not as if I myself have a long and storied history here...). I also figured it would have been pulled had it been real.

Amazing how getting a thread pulled gives a post credibility huh?

If someone REEEEEALLY needs it and THIS thread doesn't get pulled, pm me. If this is against the user agreement, well then, feel free to pull this post :).

·
Registered
2,670 Posts
Too bad I printed it all out before they took it down. Now - where did I put that thing?

The part about Guaranteed/Not Guaranteed going away was the part I was most interested in. Too bad that wasn't elaborated on at all, but I know improving conflict resolution was very high on my list.

Oops - I better stop before this thread/post disappears as well.

I figured Tareah was for real but was speaking out of turn. Wonder if they're still a beta tester or just didn't care anymore?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I especially liked the part about scheduling shows from another Replay. I was a little bummed that my 4xxx's are on 2nd release...

I'm thinking her NDA is void since SB is no longer in buisness?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by franc11s
What, you didn't get it ? My 5040 updated on the 1st April and I have a status bar and every other promised fixed. Maybe it was just you that didn't get it :p
yeah, i got that one, too. on april 1st, just in time for being late. there's a status bar on both sides and the bottom of the screen. also, you can now daisy chain hard drives and even keyboards using the USB port. ;) (yeah, right!)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Well, here's the scoop. I was on the phone switching monthly from a box that just died to a new one. I asked a few probing questions and it seems that the list we saw in that thread IS the real deal. I'm eagerly awaiting the new sw release....shame about the 4000/5000 internet show sharing and 4000/5000 in home streaming not being taken care of.

Then again, that might just be the first sign that those features are not of top priority and they feel that they are on the way out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.