AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Whoa. I jsut sent games back and was waiting for new ones. I'd have 5 in my queue for a few days and was wondering what was going on.

Here's to hoping it was just a simple oversight and they let the domain expire.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
LMAO.... i was almost happy they went down... way to ruin it guys

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
did you pay your bill?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
They are a bunch of junk now. Prior to their advirtising like 6 months ago when I joined they were great fast shipping and taking the games back, now any new games forget it I had tom clancey vegas in my Que for a month and emailed them and all. Now I am done with them and I see the website is down. They probably cant pay their bills not us!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
When was the last time anyone actually had a game shipped to them from gameznflix? It's been well over a month since they recieved my last game and still nothing. Have about 10 games in my queue all short wait. My complaints of course recieve nothing but their standard canned responses.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I finally got one about a week and a half ago after waiting three weeks from the time I returned one. I then get an email over the weekend stating they can't bill my card for the month. They had no problem doing it last month. I thought about cancelling for a bit but updated my card info (which was all correct). I haven't sent anything back yet but I am about to. Nice to see nothing seems to have changed... I don't know of any other services but I do know I don't want to pay those Gamefly prices.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFul4d /forum/post/0

I recently cancelled my gameznflix account. I had Rainbow Six Vegas and Dead Rising sitting in my queue for about two months with no titles out.

I did the same thing. I cancelled. They suck. I was waiting tooooooo long for games to ship. I guess Gamefly might be worth the money because you actually get games shipped to you.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
They used to be good for 360 games and now its gotten ridiculous. If I didn't pay for the year in advance I'd cancel.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFul4d /forum/post/0

I recently cancelled my gameznflix account. I had Rainbow Six Vegas and Dead Rising sitting in my queue for about two months with no titles out.

Same thing here. I am going to try again just not for a little while. Now they advertise but dont upgrade their inventory,hey big business gotta love it.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
i canceled... just will buy the games and then ebay them later...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.