AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has probably been asked but What happens to ReplayTV if Sonic Blue goes bankrupt? I have the lifetime, will I be hosed?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Ummmmmm, have you read the dozen or so posts stating that D&M purchased ReplayTV from SonicBlue?

If not, read them first then come back and ask that question.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I'm half-tempted to answer this, but I'm also thinking I'll just stand by on the side-lines with my flame-proof suit on and watch this one go...

Wow.

I keep reading that question and I'm not seeing any sarcasm...

Quote:
Originally posted by fredwinters
This has probably been asked but What happens to ReplayTV if Sonic Blue goes bankrupt? I have the lifetime, will I be hosed?

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Quote:
What happens to ReplayTV if Sonic Blue goes bankrupt? I have the lifetime, will I be hosed?
SONICblue has already gone bankrupt, were you hosed?

·
Registered
478 Posts
The link to that pic doesn't point to anything.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Much better. :D

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
yeah...i think that first pic was .htaccess'ed

something weird going on with google...just did the same image search...exact same words...about 2 minutes apart...first time had 20+ pages, 2nd time only 5

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
sombody then just buys them....

·
Registered
478 Posts
I heard they might be selling the Rio unit to Diamond.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Dallben
I heard they might be selling the Rio unit to Diamond.
helping a friend upgrade his computer...pulled out his graphics card to see what it was...turned out it's diamond's version of the tnt 32mb riva that was big in '99 if i remember correctly...did a surprising good job at handling some current games we put on there

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry everyone. I missed the memo. So does this mean that they will finally push the new software? You know the software that was due last quarter?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Here we go again!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Ok can we all agree that fredwinters is a troll ( a big, ugly, smelly one) and just ignore him from now on?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Well, we could....

But trolls make it so easy to add to our post count! :D

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
I don't think he's a troll...maybe a time traveler like Marty McFly, Sam Beckett or Donnie Darko :D

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Quote:
sorry everyone. I missed the memo. So does this mean that they will finally push the new software? You know the software that was due last quarter?
Fred, the software was pushed WEEKS ago but only for pre-4K units.

My ShowStopper is connecting via ethernet now and I can share shows with my toaster. I'm not sure why they upgraded my fridge to have status bars, but I guess I can't complain.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.