AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Release, catalog titles like

As a horror fan: All Universal horror movies, Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolf Man, and the 40's sequel movies.

Alfred Hitchcock: Specifically, Rear Window, Vertigo, Rope. With pristine transfers, this is your vault folks, do these movies proud.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfbinet /forum/post/0

Release, catalog titles like

As a horror fan: All Universal horror movies, Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolf Man, and the 40's sequel movies.

Alfred Hitchcock: Specifically, Rear Window, Vertigo, Rope. With pristine transfers, this is your vault folks, do these movies proud.

But if they are going to pull a Spartacus on me, no thanks.

·
Registered
206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailey1987 /forum/post/0

I would kill for a special edition of "Death Becomes Her" the current DVD is terrible.

This would be a great candidate for a rerelease on HD DVD.

Now the coup of all coups is if Universal could release Howard the Duck and The Monster Squad on HD DVD. Spiderman and PotC wouldn't stand a chance.

·
Registered
61 Posts
What I want them to do i release the big spielberg movies right away. I want Jurrassic Park Trillogy, Back to the future trillogy, E.T. In fact what I want is all the movie studios to release the big movies first. And I want all the other studios that are blu only to come over the hd. All this year. I can dream...

·
Registered
876 Posts
I would like Universal to fold and end this stupid format war.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.