AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read a few posts here and at other sites where people talk about a problem with stuttering on their plasma. Not to sound ignorant, but can someone tell me exactly what they mean by this?

·
Registered
447 Posts
Maybe they mean the motion blur or lip sync type problem. On some movies, when being played on my Oppo, if I have everything set (CSS, True Colour, Colour Enhancement) along with video NR and MPeg NR, besides it going slightly out of focus, it seems as if the lip syncing goes out of whack. I think it may be because of the Cross Colour Correction, CSS, since the Pani already has that built in (by default, can't be changed) and then you are doubling correcting by turning it on in the Oppo.

·
Registered
216 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgeneral /forum/post/0

I've read a few posts here and at other sites where people talk about a problem with stuttering on their plasma. Not to sound ignorant, but can someone tell me exactly what they mean by this?

Perhaps you mean judder? That has to do with 24fps frame rates being displayed at 60 fps and not matching perfectly. Do a search for judder

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.