AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having issues with my Russound system and looking for a qualified tech for repairs. Is there a directory somewhere?

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
I would start with Russound tech support. They might know a local company.

Your problem may be with a bad device or bad wiring. Most qualified custom installation companies could figure out if it's hardware or an installation issue. I would try calling a few.

What Russound product line?

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
The cav, I believe, could be bought off the shelf. I think most local custom installers could service that.

Ask around at work for company recs, if Russound TS doesn't have some recs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.. I appreciate it. Do you know is there a way to contact someone directly on this forum that has responded to questions? I noticed someone by the forum name of JBSmoothie that is from Orlando and that had posts on other questions and seemed to have knowledge of the Russound systems. Thanks again

·
Registered
10,866 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ2012  /t/1420682/what-is-best-way-to-find-russound-installer-in-orlando-fl#post_22229027

Thanks.. I appreciate it. Do you know is there a way to contact someone directly on this forum that has responded to questions? I noticed someone by the forum name of JBSmoothie that is from Orlando and that had posts on other questions and seemed to have knowledge of the Russound systems. Thanks again

Click on his name under the avatar and select "send PM" (private message) Hmmm, maybe the forum guys should spell that out instead of using an acronym...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts