AVS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the best bang for your buck Surround speakers for 300 usd dollars? I already have Axiom's front, height, center with 3 elemental design a-300 subs. If you have any suggestion I would truly appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Since you already have Axiom, I would go that route. I personally prefer Axiom to Klipsch. Both brands lean towards the bright side of the spectrum, but I find Axiom speakers not as much and have a better balance overall. Klipsch have the advantage in dynamics and ability to play insanely loud with little power due to their high efficiency.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnatalli  /t/1522290/what-is-the-best-pair-of-surround-speakers-for-300#post_24475005

Since you already have Axiom, I would go that route. I personally prefer Axiom to Klipsch. Both brands lean towards the bright side of the spectrum, but I find Axiom speakers not as much and have a better balance overall. Klipsch have the advantage in dynamics and ability to play insanely loud with little power due to their high efficiency.

That makes alot a sense. I will go Axiom On-wall M2 v3 then.

Thanks for the replies guys

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I would stick with the same brand you run for LCR for sure. Same series too preferably.

Those klipsch are a great deal though if you run Klipsch.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderm0n  /t/1522290/what-is-the-best-pair-of-surround-speakers-for-300#post_24477156

a good place to start: http://www.soundandvision.com/content/review-clash-minispeakers

Great guide thanks!

quote name="Spiderm0n" url="/t/1522290/what-is-the-best-pair-of-surround-speakers-for-300#post_24477156"]a good place to start: http://www.soundandvision.com/content/review-clash-minispeakers[/quote ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PM-Performance  /t/1522290/what-is-the-best-pair-of-surround-speakers-for-300#post_24477337

I would stick with the same brand you run for LCR for sure. Same series too preferably.

Those klipsch are a great deal though if you run Klipsch.

Ok, should I go with the QS4/8 or M3 v3???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts